Friday, July 14, 2006

Go Go Goal Attack!!

Hey i'm backed.....being sick for the whole week, i feel so dumppppp. All these days are tired tired n tired. I don't know since when i become so weak. Probably because of zero exercise for ages i supposed. [sigh] too much workload....besides that i use to watch tv, eat n sleep all days, that's my life now. But i think from now on i should start to make myself STRONGER!! well....gotta start exercising.
When i was in high school. I like netball very very very much. It's just incredibly exciting n fun! But as i know there's not much ppl have even heard abt it, ummmm.......it actually like kind of woman basketball, u may imagine in this way. There are total 7 players in each team, mainly divided into two main roles--"attackers" n "defencers". The Goal Attack(GA) n Goal Defence(GD) are mainly focus on the goal scoring. There're also the "Wings",Wing Attack(WA) and Wing Defence (WD) who mainly focus on passing the ball. The other three are "Goal Shotter"(GS) for ball shotting, "Goal Keeper" (GK) for defencing the shotter n "Centre" (C)....just runing n runing to help tarnsfering balls. I know it's quite confusing, hope that i hvn't bored ppl. By the way...check out netball in wikipedia if u wanna know more=]

I always being asked to be the Centre (C) and Wing Attack (WA).....i always have to run n run n run in the netball court. Sometimes i really like to shot...but they won't let me as i'm too SHORT!!! Becoz of the height, i can't shot well n the GK or GD will block me like a bear'''' n i can't catch the rebounds as well... however, i'm really gd at running. I enjoy being an attacker to catch n pass the ball in a second like lighting, haha, how energetic!!
I like running, shouting n sweating on each competition. It gives me energy, gives me excitment. But i didn't play it for a long long time......when i go to UTS, maybe i'll join the team. Well...will they accept me as a tiny one but run like a mouse? ...probably gonna train back for a while first~

Hopefully i will start exercising every weekends from now on. Not only for strengthen the body, but also mentally get more oxygen for my brain to work more efficiently.......not always tired n dizzy. Hey r there anyone wanna join me? Some ppl may thought me crazy...however, sports can make u fresher. It just heats up ur whole body n makes u much smarter!! n you'll surely find fun form it, believe me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sport is a very exciting thing that help you to release your stress, to strengthen the body and keep our minds clear =] I like sports too! Hope that you can join the netball team when you get into UTS!